Each year The Pike School Board of Trustees designates an amount of financial aid to be awarded to families. To receive financial aid information and forms, please complete and return the Financial Aid Information Request postcard included in the admission packet. Parents must submit financial aid forms to Pike and to the School and Student Service for Financial Aid.
Parents must also submit their income tax form to the school by our deadline. Our Financial Aid Committee carefully reviews financial aid reports and distributes available funds to those who qualify. Decisions are mailed with the acceptance letters in March. Families must reapply for financial aid each year so grants may be adjusted if the family's financial situation changes. Financial aid is available at all grade levels and only to current Pike families whose financial status changes.
FINANCIAL AID REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- The Parents Financial Statement (PFS) must be submitted to School and Student Services (SSS) no later than January 16, 2018.
- The 1040 and all schedules for the past two years (2015 and 2016) must be uploaded to SSS by January 16, 2018.
- 2017 end-of-year paystub or 2017 W2 earning statement must be uploaded to SSS by January 16, 2018.
- For new families, the 2017 1040 with all schedules must be uploaded to SSS by February 15, 2018.
February 1, 2018- Financial Aid awards sent to returning Pike families
March 9, 2018 - Enrollment and Financial Aid Decisions Mailed to newly accepted families
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for 2017 – 2018
|Grade 1 and 2||$25,740|
|Grade 3 and 4*||$27,110|
*Tuition and fees include grade-level trips.
Families have four options to pay the tuition and fees:
- Ten-month Direct Payment Plan (April through January)
- Three payment plan One-third of tuition due August 1, second third due November 13, final payment due January 2
- Two payment plan First half of tuition due August 1 Second half of tuition due November 13
- One payment plan total tuition and fees due August 1