Working at Pike
The Pike School in Andover, Massachusetts, is an independent day school of 448 students in grades Pre-K through Grade Nine. The Pike School community represents culturally and socio-economically diverse families from 38 communities. Pike seeks candidates who possess skills in multicultural teaching and leadership practices and a dedication to working in a diverse community. Candidates must also have demonstrated a commitment to collaboration and lifelong learning, as well as an expertise in best practices in elementary education. Pike faculty and staff are an integral part of the Pike community who inspire our students to become independent thinkers and responsible citizens.
To apply for a position listed below, please fill out the online application by clicking on the apply button below the job description.
It is the policy of The Pike School to maintain a school environment that is free from discrimination and to conduct its educational practices, admissions program, financial aid policies, hiring and other school administrative programs on the basis of an individual's qualifications and abilities. The Pike School does not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability or any other classification protected by law.
An Amazing Place to Work
- On average, teachers have taught for 18 years at Pike
- Average class size: 11 students in Lower School, 14 students in Middle School, and 16 students in Upper School
- Ample on and off-site professional development opportunities that enhance teaching skills
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and retirement plans
- A chance to be a part of a fun and supportive community