Tuition & Financial Aid
Positive energy creates endless possibilities.
And a Pike education guarantees students are prepared to take advantage of every one. By the time they graduate, our students are master learners. They know how to manage their time, build meaningful relationships with adults, and advocate for themselves. They also know what it means to make a positive impact in the world.
|Grades 1 and 2||$31,950|
|Grades 3 and 4||$33,950|
|Grades 6 and 7||$37,410|
Please note: 2023-2024 Tuition updates will be available in January.
- When do I apply for financial aid?
- Can I wait to apply for financial aid until after my child is accepted?
- Does Pike have academic scholarships?
- If we apply for financial aid, will that have a negative impact on my child’s chance of admission?
- How do I apply for financial aid if I am separated or divorced?
- Once I have accepted my financial aid award, do I have to do anything else?
- If my child is accepted, which payment plan do I choose if I receive a financial aid award?
- After receiving a financial aid award, do we need to reapply every year?
- I have more questions. Who can I ask?
student-teacher ratio in our Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools
of our students identify as students of color
of our faculty and staff hold at least one master's degree
this year's average financial aid award