Tuition & Financial Aid
Positive energy creates endless possibilities.
And a Pike education guarantees students are prepared to take advantage of every one. By the time they graduate, our students are master learners. They know how to manage their time, build meaningful relationships with adults, and advocate for themselves. They also know what it means to make a positive impact in the world.
|Grades 1 and 2||$26,995|
|Grades 3 and 4||$28,445|
*Includes grade level trip
There are so many experiences I would not have if it weren't for the financial aid program at Pike. I have never felt different than any other student here because I am able to do everything the other students do. Upper School Student
Each year The Pike School Board of Trustees designates an amount of financial aid to be awarded to families. That’s money dedicated to help meet the needs of families that enables us to build a vibrant and diverse student body. We are proud of our financial aid program in helping us achieve our mission.
The Pike School partners with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS in our financial aid process. To begin your required financial aid application, you will complete the SSS Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by visiting the SSS website at: sssbynais.org/parents.
Parents must also submit their income tax form to the school by our deadline. Our Financial Aid Committee carefully reviews financial aid reports and distributes available funds to those who qualify. Decisions are mailed with the acceptance letters in March. Families must reapply for financial aid each year so grants may be adjusted if the family's financial situation changes. Financial aid is available at all grade levels.
FINANCIAL AID REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- The Parents Financial Statement (PFS) and the 1040 and all schedules for the past two years (2016 and 2017) must be uploaded to School and Student Services website (SSS) by January 15, 2019.
- 2018 end-of-year paystub or 2018 W2 earning statement must be uploaded to SSS by January 15, 2019.
- For new families, the 2018 1040 with all schedules must be uploaded to SSS by February 14, 2019.
- For returning families, the 2018 1040 with all schedules must be uploaded to SSS by April 14, 2019.
Tuition Payment Plans
- Plan A: 10-month direct payment plan. Monthly payments are withdrawn from your bank account April 2018 through January 2019.
- Plan B: Total tuition due August 1.
- Plan C: One-half of tuition due August 1 and November 1.
- Plan D: One-third of tuition due August 1, November 1 and January 2, 2019.
student-teacher ration in our Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools
of our students identify as students of color
percent of our faculty and staff hold at least one master's degree
this year's average financial aid award