The Pike School is filled with fabulous teachers. The kind who teach children the most important lesson of all: To believe in themselves. Read more about our faculty.
Positive energy. It's in the air. Along the hallways. Throughout every classroom. And on every child's face. Because of it, our students believe they can do anything. That's the power of the positive energy that flows through the Pike School. See for yourself.
By the time they graduate, our students are master learners. They know how to manage their time, build meaningful relationships with adults, and advocate for themselves. They also know what it means to make a positive impact in the world. Read about our alumni.
The Ellis Island simulation is a big day for our second graders, who play the roles of actual immigrants who came to America through Ellis Island. Watch video.
In fifth grade, technology takes center stage. Students put on their engineering hats to design and build "taskbots" that are able to navigate an obstacle-filled landscape. Watch video.
- SunMar18 No School - Spring Break
- MonMar19 No School - Spring Break
- TueMar20 No School - Spring Break
- WedMar21 No School - Spring Break
- ThuMar22 No School - Spring Break
- FriMar23 No School - Spring Break
- MonMar26 School Resumes
- FriMar30 No Andover Bus Service AM + PM
- MonApr16 No School - Patriot's Day - No Flex
- ThuApr19 NO FLEX available-Pike's Faculty Appreciate Day
- FriApr20 US Dance Grades 6 thru 9
- SatApr21 SSAT for Grade 7