We looking forward to seeing you all at the Upper School Back to School Night tomorrow- Thursday, September 22nd.
A few nuts and bolts:
- Back to School Night is an adult-only event.
- New Pike Parents and Guardians should arrive at 6:00 p.m. for the New Family Presentation in the Theater.
- All Parents and Guardians should arrive at the Upper School Courtyard at 7:00 p.m. for US Back to School Night.* We ask that you give yourself plenty of time to park, get your name tag, and pick up your student’s BTSN schedule. Light refreshments and snacks will be available.
- Immediately following the opening remarks, you will follow the provided BTSN schedule to meet teachers and learn about each class. The schedule will run from 7:30-9:00pm.
- During any break in your student’s schedule, please join fellow attendees on the Upper School Courtyard for refreshments, to celebrate the incredible impact of the Pike Fund, and to look forward to the year ahead!
* In the event of rain, opening remarks will take place in the Theater and Dining Room.