Each year The Pike School Board of Trustees designates an amount of financial aid to be awarded to families. That’s money dedicated to help meet the needs of families that enables us to build a vibrant and diverse student body. We are proud of our financial aid program in helping us achieve our mission.
The Pike School partners with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS in our financial aid process. To begin your required financial aid application, you will complete the SSS Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) by visiting the SSS website at: sssbynais.org/parents.
Parents must also submit their income tax form to the school by our deadline. Our Financial Aid Committee carefully reviews financial aid reports and distributes available funds to those who qualify. Decisions are mailed with the acceptance letters in March. Families must reapply for financial aid each year so grants may be adjusted if the family's financial situation changes. Financial aid is available at all grade levels and only to current Pike families whose financial status changes.
FINANCIAL AID REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- The Parents Financial Statement (PFS) must be submitted to School and Student Services (SSS) no later than January 9, 2018.
- The 1040 and all schedules for the past two years (2015 and 2016) must be uploaded to SSS by January 16, 2018.
- 2017 end-of-year paystub or 2017 W2 earning statement must be uploaded to SSS by January 16, 2018.
- For new families, the 2017 1040 with all schedules must be uploaded to SSS by February 15, 2018.
- For returning families, the 2017 1040 with all schedules must be uploaded to SSS by April 15, 2018.
February 1, 2018- Financial Aid Decisions sent to returning Pike families
March 9, 2018 - Enrollment and Financial Aid Decisions Mailed to newly accepted families
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for 2018 – 2019
|Grade 1 and 2||$26,995|
|Grade 3 and 4*||$28,445|
*Tuition and fees include grade-level trips.
Families have four options to pay the tuition and fees:
- Ten-month Direct Payment Plan (April through January)
- Three payment plan One-third of tuition due August 1, second third due November 1, final payment due January 2
- Two payment plan First half of tuition due August 1 Second half of tuition due November 1
- One payment plan total tuition and fees due August 1