The Pike School's auxiliary program provides a wide variety of opportunities for students Monday through Friday from dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
Auxiliary programming includes our extended care program called Pike Plus, enrichment classes such as chess club, art, health & wellness, world languages, music lessons and dance as well as Pike's athletics program. Lower and Upper School programming will run concurrently, which ensures there are programs available at all times for all ages.
The Pike Plus Program includes plenty of time for just being a child on the playground or for free play in a classroom. For Upper School students, there is time set aside to work on homework.
With registrations for the fall, winter, and spring terms, caregivers can tailor their student's participation to suit your family’s schedule. Be on the lookout for exciting new offerings every term!
Our Enrichment Programs are a great way for students to explore and try new things taught by some of their favorite teachers.
There will be different programs offered in the fall, winter, and spring. Our spring term will begin on March 21 and run through June 12, unless noted otherwise in the program description. Each program has a limited number of spots and there will also need to be a minimum number of participants in order for a program to run.
Enrichment programs are not held on Professional Development Days, early dismissal days, holidays, school vacations, and snow days.
Enrichment Programs will be invoiced after the add/drop period.
Lower School Schedule
*The grades that these enrichment classes are open to are listed in the program descriptions below. Classes in orange are not taking new registration at this time.
Upper School Schedule
*You will receive an email for registration for Intramural and Interscholastic Sports from Pike Athletics.
- When do enrichment classes start?
- Will you offer an add/drop period?
- When will my account be billed / invoiced?
- Does Pike offer coverage on Professional Development Days?
- Does Pike offer drop in days for Pike Plus?
- How many students can participate in each after-school enrichment class?
- Are there waitlists for enrichment classes?
- When does before-school care begin?
- Is Financial Aid available for auxiliary services?
- Can parents/guardians submit ideas for enrichment classes?
- Do you offer snacks after school?
- Will my child have time to complete their homework during Pike Plus?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about the new Auxiliary Services program?
- How does dismissal work for Pike Plus and enrichment classes?
- If I want to enroll or cancel during the term, can I get a refund or prorated fee?